Buying a Home....
What is a VIP Buyer and how do you become one?
When you become our VIP Buyer you gain access to our exclusive Buyer Handbook. How much will it cost you? Nothing! Our fee is paid by the seller at closing. Signing up is simple and free!
What is the Buyer Handbook?
- Guides you through the entire home-buying process.
- Gives you manageable week-by-week to-dos.
- Concise, timely checklists and information.
- Helps keep your home search on track.
- Makes sure necessary steps get done at the best time and in the right order.
By following the Handbook's checklists, you'll be ready to make an offer on the home you choose in the least possible amount of time.
How will this save you time?
We will meet your home buying needs with the least amount of hassle. The Buyer Handbook makes this possible by providing the detailed steps that drive our 3-step home buying system.
- Step 1: home loan pre-approval
- Step 2: home searching
- Step 3: closing the deal
Step 1: Pre-Approval
- We'll recommend qualified lenders.
- We'll only show you homes you can afford.
- You'll make a stronger offer.
- You'll close more quickly.
Step 2: Internet-Assisted Home Search
We'll work to understand what you need and want in your new home, then use our experience and community knowledge to qualify the results provided by the latest search technology.
- Save your home-buying requirements in our state-of-the-art automated search system.
- Use your very own web page to manage your home search.
- Receive news about homes that meet your requirements by email.
- Decide which homes to drive-by or visit in private and at your own pace.
- Keep notes about the homes you review on your own web page.
- Arrange private showings at your convenience.
Step 3: Closing the Deal
- Develop an offer strategy with you using price, timing, mortgage pre-approval and other factors.
- Prepare an offer that will get you the home you want on the terms most favorable to you.
- Negotiate the sales contract for you on your behalf.
- Recommend home inspectors, attorneys and other professionals you might need along the way.